E-mail MeJason Bauman
866-319-8727 (Toll Free)
We are a small, family-owned and operated law firm located in southwest Jefferson County. Jason Bauman is a lifelong Louisville resident, graduating from Saint Xavier High School. He received his Bachelor's degree and a Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville. He is also a member of Southeast Christian Church in Louisville.
As a member of the community, Jason Bauman is deeply committed to assisting the people of Jefferson County with their legal needs. He’s well-respected and well-known among the legal community and his clients.
If you are looking for an attorney to help with your bankruptcy, wills, estate, personal injury, criminal, or traffic case, consider Jason Bauman, Attorney at Law, P.S.C.
Areas of Practice
- Creditor Harassment Protection
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Offenses
- Real Estate
- Kentucky, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2008
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- B.A. cum laude - 2004
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2008 - 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Southeast Christian Church in Louisville